The main purpose of the package is to contain and prevent the product from being damaged, so that it is easier to place, carry and promote.
- Hold the product during delivery from the sender until it is obtained, so that the product is not scattered
- Prevents and preserves products, such as preventing ultraviolet light, heat, humidity, acids, shocks, pollution from dirt and microbes that can interfere and reduce product quality.
- As proof of self in this case the package can be used as a communication and data tool for the delivery service via the brand on the package.
- Improve capabilities, for example: simplify enumeration (one pack contains 10, 1 twelve, 1 gross and the like), simplify shipping and storage. This matter means in the way of delivery of goods
- Preventing unfavorable effects from the outside, preventing unfavorable effects from the product itself.
Trade actors have produced various forms and packaging materials that are suitable for the product to be traded.
1. Packaging Efficacy
ship agency ~ The term package has an interpretation as a medium or a tool for storing objects to protect their quality. In the usual way the benefits that can be obtained in terms of the use of packages in trade, are:
Prevents physical objects from being destroyed by physics, chemistry and microbial science (illustration: some items are perishable)
- As a means of storage and transportation (illustration: drums, tanks, gallons, and the like)
- As a space-saving equipment or space (illustration: placing bottles on shelves or crates will save more space).
- As equipment for data donors as well as advertisements (illustration: electronic objects packaged in special cartons and given attractive proof of identity).
2. Packing type
There are also types of packages in good shape or material of manufacture that are commonly used in global trade, including:
- Boks( box), They are usually made of either plain cardboard or corrugated cardboard.
- Box (crate), Tong Sill, Pallet, Dunnage Made From Sills, In general, the material for the creator of the jamb package starts from a small and small frame, so it has the potential to become a means of carrying animate creatures that disturb the shrubs, such as: drill insects, and some fungi. In global trade, some countries apply fairly strict terms and shrub quarantine measures to the package of frames.
- Drums, Cylinders, Tanks, Tubs and Other Packaging Equipment, They are usually made of metal or plastic. This type of packaging is used to clean liquid or gas goods.
- Shelves, crates and containers, whether made of metal or plastic. Its main use is as a packaging for bottles or cylinders, so that storage space can be saved more.
- Basket(bag), pouch(pouch), Good ones made from fiber sacks or from various types of plastic. Its use is to pack goods in bulk (bulk). For example cement, aci, fertilizer, rice, sugar, and others.
- Bundle, The term bundle is a packaging that functions to combine several objects so they don’t fall apart (examples: pipes, sawn gigolos, and the like).
- Reel and roll, Usually made of frames and special properties for rolling items that are very far away (examples: cables, sheet plates and the like).
- Bales, Wrapping objects made of canvas and tied with metal or ties. For example for packing cotton, rubber, sacks, and others.
After the goods are wrapped by the shipper, then each bag or package is given a simple but real brand and features using patterned paint that will not fade during shipping. These characteristics are commonly called brands. Brands can be found on objects (attached to objects).
On the package (if the object is defined as being packaged in a medium (tanks, bottles, etc.), and/or on a container or transportation means. A brand can be made of paper, polymer, cloth, metal or other materials affixed to the media or object A brand containing data regarding the product, the purpose of the manufacturer, the brand. The composition of the material (mainly food or chemicals), the character of the threat (drugs and chemicals).
Instructions in case of emergency conditions and others. Brands have properties as data for customers or law enforcement officers for the object. By recognizing the brand of an object, at least someone who is an object enforcement officer knows how to handle the object properly, to avoid the destruction of the object or the effects of threats to the officers or the users themselves.